Corys wants to help electrical contractors provide products with a better impact on human health and our environment.
Working with its suppliers, Corys identifies products including one or several added value in their components:
- Materials that save lives (e.g: halogen-free cables, retarding flames and giving more time for people to escape in case of fire)
- Materials that are ethically sourced, relying on proven labels (e.g: better PVC initiative, conflict-free metals, etc.)
- Recycled materials that help reduce resources depletion
- Renewable energy products that help reduce the use of fossil fuels in the electricity we need
- Products complying with green building standards supporting healthier living conditions (GreenStar, HomeStar, Living Building Challenge, etc.)
- Products locally produced to support work in NZ and reduce transport-related emissions
See our range of Eco-Friendly products below, stay tuned for updates and please share your feedback email@example.com on products you feel belong in this category.